Monday, May 10, 2010

[VIDEOs] The Hold Steady On Spinner Interface

The Sweet Part Of The City

The Hold Steady recently stopped by Spinner Interface for a little interview and to play four songs from their 6-day-old album Heaven Is Whenever. The new album is a great work, if all of the posts about The Hold Steady recently haven't given it away... I wish they were making their way around NC or SC on their tour, from what I've seen on Letterman and here, they more than likely have a good live show.
I think Craig Finn is the thug of frontmen in rock music. He sags that guitar almost out of reach, down below his waist.

Videos:
Rock Problems
Hurricane J
The Sweet Part of the City [above]
We Can Get Together
Interview

See the rest of the set after the jump

Rock Problems




Hurricane J




We Can Get Together




Interview




2 comments:

  1. The more I hear from Heaven is Whenever the better it is sounding. I may need to break down and purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear it's worth the money. Maybe a little more when it was $7.99 on Amazon but I would recommend it to anyone

    ReplyDelete