Tuesday, December 07, 2010

David E. | Way Out Across A Wind-Swept Desert



This is a shout out to David, my summer music savior. He relayed all the P4K BNM and other news from the music world while I was encountering rattlesnakes and white-water rafting this summer. He works for WASU over at ASU and we have very similar tastes in music for the most part and its always fun to talk with him about music.

Here is the tracklist: [it will play randomly]
Drive-By Truckers - The Thanksgiving Filter
Hanni El Khatib - You Rascal You [Aesop Rock Remix]
Arliss Nancy - Paul Revere
Mad Rad - Caveman
Frank Turner - I Still Believe
Aloe Blacc & Wu-Tang Clan - I Need A Dollar [Chrome Remix]
Frightened Rabbit - Don't Go Breaking My Heart [ft. Craig Finn]
The Shivers - American Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment