Tuesday, December 07, 2010

[MIXTAPE] B.o.B. | No Genre



Here is a new mixtape from one of 2010's breakout artists, B.o.B. He released The Adventures of Bobby Ray back in the Spring and he is following up with this original mixtape. After "Beast Mode" dropped the other week I am optimistic he's back on the legit rap-train and not just putting out catchy stuff. I'll definitely give him the benefit of the doubt since he [much like KiD Cudi] released good music up until their debut albums. The tape features so high-quality acts, so I'd say the bar has been set pretty high for not having even listened to it.As long as the chick from Paramore isn't on this, [and she isn't] then we're all good.

01. Beast Mode
02. So So
03. How U Do That (Prod. by Kutta)
04. Feet Don’t Fail Me Now (feat. T.I.)
05. Higher (feat. Playboy Tre, CyHi Da Prynce & Bun B)
06. Shoot Up The Station
07. Not Lost (feat. T.I.)
08. Cold As Ice
09. The Watchers
10. Batman Flow (feat. Donnis)
11. American Dreamin
12. Grand Hustle Kings (feat. Young Dro & T.I.)
13. Dr. Aden
14. Attraction
15. Game Time
16. I’m Beaming (Remix) (All City Chess Club)

Check out the video for "The Watchers" after the jump

Download No Genre here


No comments:

Post a Comment