Thursday, December 16, 2010

[YTE Year-End] Top 25 Hip Hop Releases of 2010


Well here goes the first of numerous lists I'll be putting out this year. I have to say there have been more singles come out this year that have impressed me compared to full albums or mixtapes. I have provided amazon links to the albums and datpiff.com links for the mixtapes so you can directly download them. Take in the glory that is hip hop. I'll hook y'all up with a hip hop mixtape towards the end of the year.

1] Kanye West – My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

2] J. Cole – Friday Night Lights 

3] Curren$y – Pilot Talk 2 

4] Wiz Khalifa – Kush & OJ 

5] Girl Talk – All Day 

6] Kid Cudi – Man on the Moon II: The End of Day  

7] The Beast & Nnenna Freelon – Freedom Suite 

8] Big Boi – Sir Lucious Leftfoot: The Son of Chico Dusty 

9] XV – Vizzy Zone 

10] OFWGKTA COLLECTIVE AS A WHOLE 

11] Das Racist – Sit Down, Man 

12] Curren$y – Pilot Talk 

13] Big K.R.I.T. – Wuz Here 

14] The Roots – How We Got Over 

15] Freddie Gibbs – Str8 Killa No Filla 

16] Gucci Mane – Diplo Presents: Free Gucci Mixtape 

17] Gorillaz – Plastic Beach 

18] Das Racist – Shut Up, Dude 

19] Lazerbeak – Legend Recognize Legend 

20] Woodhands – No Feelings Mixtape 

21] Chiddy Bang – The Preview 

22] Mad Rad – The Youth Die Young 

23] Theophilus London – I Want You 

24] Meth, Ghost, & Rae – Wu Massacre 

25] Mac Miller – K.I.D.S.


Check out a complete 1-25 list below w/o the pics.
1] Kanye West – My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
2] J. Cole – Friday Night Lights
3] Curren$y – Pilot Talk 2
4] Wiz Khalifa – Kush & OJ
5] Girl Talk – All Day
6] Kid Cudi – Man on the Moon II: The End of Day
7] The Beast & Nnenna Feelon – Freedom Suite
8] Big Boi – Sir Lucious Leftfoot: The Son of Chico Dusty
9] XV – Vizzy Zone
10] OFWGKTA COLLECTIVE AS A WHOLE
11] Das Racist – Sit Down, Man
12] Curren$y – Pilot Talk
13] Big K.R.I.T. – Wuz Here
14] The Roots – How We Got Over
15] Freddie Gibbs – Str8 Killa No Filla
16] Gucci Mane – Diplo Presents: Free Gucci Mixtape
17] Gorillaz – Plastic Beach
18] Das Racist – Shut Up, Dude
19] Lazerbeak – Legend Recognize Legend
20] Woodhands – No Feelings Mixtape
21] Chiddy Bang – The Preview
22] Mad Rad – The Youth Die Young
23] Theophilus London – I Want You
24] Meth, Ghost, & Rae – Wu Massacre
25] Mac Miller – K.I.D.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment