Friday, January 08, 2010

Two Door Cinema Club's New Album

Two Door Cinema has released details for their upcoming album Tourist History. It's going to be released through French label Kitsune on March 1st. The album is going to include some songs that they have previously released on their two EPs, I Can Talk and Four Words To Stand On.



Here's the track list and creepy artwork:
  1. Cigarettes In The Theatre
  2. Come Back Home
  3. Do You Want It All?
  4. This Is The Life
  5. Something Good Can Work
  6. I Can Talk
  7. Undercover Martyn
  8. What You Know
  9. Eat That Up, It’s Good For You
  10. You’re Not Stubborn




I can tell you for sure that "I Can Talk" is going to be one of the best, if not the best song on the album. The others that I have heard on the other EPs are quality, especially "Do You Want It All."

No comments:

Post a Comment