Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does Shaun White Remind You Of Anyone?

|:| Ben Kweller. The other long-haired Ginger.  |:| 

I have been trying to keep up with the Olympics. I hope we can fend of those bloody Germans for the rest of the week. And as you should know by now, one of the most decorated US Olympians, Shaun White, has been tearing it up on the halfpipe. He makes it look like he is barely trying. What's up rest of the world? Well while I have been seeing him on the tube 24/7 I can't help but think of Ben Kweller. The rock star ginger who jumps from genre to genre with such ease. He can make anything sound good. I saw him last year at Cat's Cradle and he has the same down-to-earth personality that Shaun White has which worsens this case of  association. I admire both red heads the same but I can't separate them. I have been noticing this for the last week and I just had to throw it out there. Is this a fair comparison?

No comments:

Post a Comment