Thursday, March 11, 2010

[FREE] SPIN's SXSW Austin Power Album

|:|great mix of 29 songs from upcoming and established stars|:| 


[DOWNLOAD]
-Follow Link to SPIN site then enter email to download

A little better than the last SXSW showcase album I posted and by better I mean More Awesomely Fantastic. I'll have to say most of these artists have been on my radar and on heavy rotation for a while. Some great tunes for a great price. Here's the tracklist.


1. The Constellations, "Setback"
2. Cymbals Eat Guitars, "And the Hazy Sea"
3. A Classic Education, "What My Life Could Have Been"
4. Japandroids, "Art Czars"
5. Fucked Up, "No Epiphany"
6. Codeine Velvet Club, "Hollywood"
7. Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings, "I Learned the Hard Way"
8. Best Coast, "When I'm With You"
9. Harlem, "Friendly Ghost"
10. Surfer Blood, "Swim"
11. Everybody Was In the French Resistance…Now, "G.I.R.L.F.R.E.N. (You Know I Got A)"
12. Oh No Ono, "Helplessly Young"
13. Free Energy, "Hope Child"
14. Chatmonchy, "Hira Hira Hiraku Himitsu No Tobira"
15. The Morning Benders, "Excuses"
16. Olof Arnalds, "Klara"
17. Frightened Rabbit, "Swim Until You Can't See Land"
18. Freelance Whales, "Generator ^ Second Floor"
19. J-Roddy Walston and the Business, "Brave Man's Death"
20. Titus Andronicus, "A More Perfect Union"
21. Foxy Shazam, "Oh Lord"
22. The Jim Jones Revue, "Rock'N'Roll Psychosis"
23. Priestess, "Ladykiller"
24. Miike Snow, "Animal"
25. Das Racist, "Who's That Brown"
26. Yelawolf, "Good to Go (featuring Bun B)"
27. Anti-Pop Consortium, "Capricon One"
28. Rhymefest, "Say Wassup"
29. The xx, "Basic Space"

*bold denotes approval*

No comments:

Post a Comment