Wednesday, November 17, 2010

[UPDATES] Live Blogging | Year-End List[s] | I WANT YOUR HELP


I have seen this new "Live Blogging" trend in the music blog world. I believe it is traditionally done when a leak has just surfaced, as a first take on the usually high-profile release. We talked about it in the journalistic medium in class today, that's where the idea sprang. Basically I haven't seen anything recently that I would be interested in live-blogging. I have 15 pages of essays to write before Thanksgiving break, so needless to say I'll save live-blogging for turkey-induced ears. Leave some obscure, recently released, upcoming, classic album that you'd like to hear me review and I'll work on making it happen. 

Well I have seen a few year-end album and song lists pop up on blogs already, I guess its time to get around to that again. It's going to be quite hard this year, there has been a lot of good stuff. Well I know there are a few of you out there that have listened to/purchased a lot music over the past 330ish days and I would love to here your take on your top 10 or 15 albums &/or songs of 2010. No need to write anything about them. Just send me a list of your top 10 albums. Be it Miley Cyrus or Kanye West as your #1, your list will be posted if you submit it.

SHORT LIST:
Submit albums you would like me to live-blog or your top albums/songs of the year to be posted.

Thanks,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment